Dr. R.P.S. Gangwar
Director, WIT Dehradun
Dr. R. P. S. Gangwar is currently working as Director, Women Institute of Technology, Dehradun, Uttarakhand and he has also been as Professor & Head in Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, College of Technology, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand since August 2005.
He did Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics Engineering from M. M. M. Engineering College, Gorakhpur in year 1986, Masters of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering (Microwave & Radar) from University of Roorkee in year 1996 and Doctorate in Philosophy in Electronics & Communication Engineering from GBPUAT, Pantnagar in the year 2004.
He has published more than twenty research papers in reputed journals and more than ten research papers in national/international conferences. He has participated in more than fifteen summer/winter industries/training/workshops. He has also attended conference/workshop in London and Australia.
He has guided seventy three B. Tech students, more than twenty three M. Tech candidates and five PhD candidates.
He is the member of various professional societies like LISTE, LIETE, FIE & LHWF.
Additional and various responsibilities have been assigned as under:
- Chairman, College of Discipline committee in College of Technology, Pantnagar.
- AICTE representative on the BoG and on the selection of Women Institute of Technology, Dehradun, Utttarakhand.
- Member of the Academic Council of Uttarakhand Technical University
- Member of BoG of BTKIT, Dwarahat, Almora
- Expert Member of Selection committees in the university and other Technical University (UPTU, UTU, RGPVUT).
- Expert Member of interview at Uttaranchal Public Service Commission.
- Expert Member of interview at Union Public Service Commission
- Advisor to interview Senior Scientists (Electronics & Instrumentation), ASRB, Pussa N-Delhi.
- Expert member of assessment committee for placement of Scientists at IVRI, Bareilly.
- Paper setter of Various Examinations /Completions.
- Govt. nominee for M.Tech. counseling at GBPEC Pauri.
- Expert member of National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and AICTE.
- Member of Inspection Committee of UPTU and UTU.
- Paper Reviewer of refereed Journals.